It’s time to dust off that crock pot and put it to good use – all the time! Check out these awesome recipes that will save you time, money and the stress of meal planning. If you’ve never thought about using that crock pot for breakfast, appetizers and desserts, you’ll be amazed at many of these recipes and ideas:
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bags frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces -cooked and drained
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ¾ lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- Layer the ingredients in your crock pot in this order-.
- 1/2 of the potatoes- on the bottom.
- 1/2 of the bacon.
- 1/2 of the onions.
- 1/2 of the cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for ten to twelve hours.