There is more than one way to skin a cat – or write a letter! Word Processing has grown up quite a bit since the olden days of ’95. Although Microsoft Word remains the most commonly-used word processing software, there are many more to choose from – including open-source (free) choices. Check out a few of my favorites:
It’s time to dust off that crock pot and put it to good use – all the time! Check out these awesome recipes that will save you time, money and the stress of meal planning. If you’ve never thought about using that crock pot for breakfast, appetizers and desserts, you’ll be amazed at many of these recipes and ideas:
Biddeford Adult Ed Class on 4/2/19:
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Garlic & Honey Meatballs
Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole
- 12 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bags frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces -cooked and drained
- ½ cup onions, diced
- ¾ lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- Layer the ingredients in your crock pot in this order-.
- 1/2 of the potatoes- on the bottom.
- 1/2 of the bacon.
- 1/2 of the onions.
- 1/2 of the cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for ten to twelve hours.