If you aren’t currently using Facebook (and other Social Media Platforms) to promote your business, it’s certainly time to consider it. At the time I created this post, approximately 2.4 billion users were accessing Facebook each month.
Possibly the most frustrating part of using social media platforms to promote your brand is that the world of social media is ever-changing. In finding the best information to share with you tonight, I had to search for very recent information. Don’t be discouraged if Facebook changes the way they handle your business page, as it’s bound to happen.
Hootsuite has a wonderful step-by-step guide (from 2020!) that you will find simple and quite helpful.
Facebook has shared a video on how to create a Facebook ad from your page.
As an alternative to Photoshop, check out Canva for your graphic design needs.
PicStitch is an awesome free tool/app to create collage posts for social media.
Hubspot has shared an Ultimate Facebook Marketing Cheatsheet:
- Create a business Page, not a personal profile.
- Claim your Page’s vanity URL.
- Add a great cover photo.
- Add a recognizable profile picture.
- Optimize your “About” section — especially the preview.
- Earn the “Very responsive to messages” badge.
- Add milestones.
- Choose a call-to-action button.
- Create custom page tabs.
- Prioritize quality over quantity.
- Post at the best times for your audience.
- Post your best blog content.
- Make sure your blog posts’ meta descriptions are complete.
- Remove links from your post copy.
- Post your most compelling visual content.
- Make sure your images are properly formatted.
- Post videos, especially live videos.
- Use Facebook Insights.
- Schedule posts in advance.
- Add Facebook social media buttons to your blog and website.
- Subscribe to Facebook’s Official Blog for future announcements from Facebook.
- Choose the right advertising tool.
- Use Audience Insights to learn about your audience.
- Test multiple versions of a single ad.